Leatt’s top-of-the-line soft body protection features lighter weight, more ventilation and an ultra secure strapping system. The perforated, multilayer, 3DF Airfit impact foam offers a soft and flexible fit, yet instantly transforms into a harder, energy-absorbing protector upon impact. This combination results in a comfortable fit that forms to many body shapes and is CE certified on the chest, back, elbows and shoulders.
The Leatt 3DF AirFit Body Protector also features MoistureCool, a washable fabric that keeps the protectors in place, while wicking moisture away from the body to keep you cool. The body protector integrates perfectly with all Leatt neck braces or works equally well worn without a neck brace.
Leatt neck brace integration, great comfort, great fit, free flowing ventilation, impact tested and CE certified - all in one product.
- Perforated, multilayer 3DF AirFit foam for a lighter, better fit and more ventilation
- Back is impact tested and CE certified to EN1621-2, level 2
- Chest is impact tested and CE certified to prEN1621-3, level 2
- Elbows & shoulders are impact tested and CE certified to EN1621-1, level 1
- MoistureCool wicking fabric helps keep you cooler
- Elastic waist belt to give more secure protector positioning
- Front protection for non-neck brace riders
- Easy to wear, zip-up, compression sock design to maximize evaporation.
- BraceOn flexible neck brace connection
- Removable impact foam for easy washing