Manusi Alpinestars GP Plus R V2
Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Gloves Black. Sports
gloves of new ergonomic design which provide superb levels of
protection, comfort, flexibility and feel. Made with a combination of
goatskin and cowhide with multiple panels, with strategic
reinforcements, incorporating the dual density DFS knuckle protector and
the 4th and 5th finger bridge.
- Made with a combination of goatskin and cowhide.
- Leather reinforcements in the palm and on the outer edge of the hand for greater durability and abrasion resistance in key impact points.
- Localised perforations on the palm, rear of the hand and finger walls for greater air flow.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on the knuckles, made of dual density polymer for greater protection against impacts. With moulded air inlets for greater cooling and ventilation.
- Patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger to prevent separation of the fingers and limit torsion in the event of a fall.
- Polymer sliders on the palm and fingers strategically placed for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Internal Aramid fibre reinforcements for greater abrasion resistance.
- Gloves certified to standard CE-Cat. II Level 1.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce fatigue.
- External seams on the fingers and palm which allow for a close fit and greater feel.
- Stretch panel on the palm and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on the fingers and thumb for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Padded panel on the palm and padded reinforcements strategically placed for greater comfort and impact absorption.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip.
- Main closure with Velcro adjustment on the cuff. Velcro wrist strap to avoid the glove coming off.