Manusi Alpinestars Gore-Tex WR-V
A specially developed women’s touring glove the Stella WR-V provide year‐round comfort thanks to a GORE‐TEX® membrane and a Primaloft® insulation lining which keeps out the rain and the cold. The Stella WR-V includes a wide Velcro® closure designed to close over the rider’s sleeve for improved levels of weather performance and comfort.
• Created to ensure an optimized female fit.
• 450D Polyester upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
• Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane.
• 80gr/sqm Primaloft thermal insulation on the Backhand.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
• Ergonomic, padded knuckle provides impact and abrasion protection.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with touch screen devices.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Wide hook and loop cuff closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
• Wrist fastener for a secure fit.
• Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.