Ghete Alpinestars Faster-2 WP
Featuring performance innovations adapted from decades of
R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-2
Waterproof Shoe features a new heel construction and speed lacing
system. Lightweight with class-leading protective features, both inside
and outside, the Faster-2 WP Shoe is constructed from a durable
microfiber chassis and comfort-giving interior mesh, resulting in an
aggressively styled road racing shoe offering performance, precision,
flexibility and structural integrity.
• Aggressively profiled upper boot surface is
constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance
• One-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure
closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap
features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
• Integrated waterproof membrane for guaranteed performance in wet
• New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology
development in Formula 1 and provides precision fit and comfort by
strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
• Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for
excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while
promoting water run-off and support.
• Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of
comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
• Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert to stop
heel from slipping.
• PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole
• Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and
maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for
comfort, support and excellent moisture-wicking.
• Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers
improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion
• Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed
by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound
construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter which
provides support, protection and stability.
• TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper
boot surface offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in
• Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper boot
surface for structure and ergonomic design.