Jacket Leatt GPX 4.5 Lite Black. Waterproof jacket devised for Off-Road, very light and comfortable. Made of elastic Softshell, with large, zipped air inlets for good ventilation. The GPX 4.5 Lite is compatible with the use of neck braces or roost deflectors.
- Made in very lightweight, stretch Softshell fabric.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric with 10.000 mm water column.
- Pre-curved sleeves removable via zips which allow the jacket to also be used as a gilet.
- Reinforced Nylon 1000D on shoulders and elbows for greater durability.
- Large ventilations with bidirectional zips on the front that can be used as pockets. With zipped side vents on the back.
- Stretch, ergonomic cut which affords great comfort to the users with roost deflectors or full protections.
- Reinforcements of laminated fabric on the elbows for greater abrasion resistance.
- Adjustable waist and wrists for greater comfort and a custom fit.
- Collar compatible with the use of neck braces.
- 1 large pocket on the lower back.
- Reflective inserts on the back.
- YKK zips.