Geaca Alpinestars Missle Ignition
Alpinestars Missile Ignition Airflow for Tech-Air Leather Jacket Black. Top of the range sports jacket made of premium leather. With CE homologated interior protections, MotoGP tested outer protections, rear hump for superb aerodynamic performance and prepared for the Alpinestars Tech-Air Race airbag. It stands out for affording superb ventilation thanks to ample perforated panels.
- Made of premium cowhide of 1.3mm thickness (highly durable) for superb abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars GP-R protections on shoulders and elbows certified to CE EN1621-1:2012 Level 1, derived from competition.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external sliders on elbows and shoulders; made of moulded dual density TPU for greater performance in falls with sliding. They have been race tested in MotoGP.
- Back compartment, for mounting the Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i / KR-1i back protector (not included).
- "Snap on" system allows for the integration of the Nucleon KR-R back protector (not included).
- Prepared for the installation of the Alpinestars Tech-Air Race airbag system (not included)
- Intelligent LED indicates (traffic light type) on the left sleeve; indicates whether the airbag is functioning correctly.
- Ergonomic rear hump designed to improve aerodynamic performance and ventilation.
- Strategically placed accordion stretch panels for maximum comfort and freedom of movement on the motorcycle.
- Highly resistant, stretch fabric panels on the sleeves and underarms for a better fit.
- Pre-curved sleeves to reduce fatigue and increase riding comfort.
- Ample, perforated leather panels with reinforced seams for maximum ventilation.
- Localised perforations for greater ventilation.
- Padded inserts for greater comfort and protection.
- Collar finished in soft fabric for greater comfort.
- Waist adjustable via Velcro® for a secure, custom fit.
- Inner mesh lining for greater comfort and ventilation.
- 2 outer zipped pockets.
- Waterproof inner pocket.
- Alpinestars jacket-pants connecting zip.
- Jacket certified to standard CE - Cat. II - PPE (EU) 2016/425.