Geaca Alpinestars Ast Air
Offering a personalized sport riding fit; with the AST Air Textile Jacket you can go with the flow in an exceptionally light and durable jacket featuring a main mesh shell for superior ventilation for those hot summer road trips. With the option to upgrade to Alpinestars’ new class-leading Nucleon chest and back protection, the AST Air features ample comfort and versatile fit capabilities.
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 denier poly-fabric and incorporating extensive mesh panels strategically placed on the front, back and arms for optimum airflow performance.
- Removable and adjustable CE-certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders are lightweight, sleek and promote exceptional resistance against impacts.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE comfort padding (Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
- Full mesh liner is highly breathable and incorporates Velcro® closing internal pockets and wallet pocket.
- Sleeves feature pre-curved construction for increased comfort performance in riding position.
- Volume adjustment system on sleeves incorporates three Velcro® adjustments for highly personalized fit and to help maintain positioning of elbow protector.
- Elongated rear profile and Velcro® D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization.
- External hand pockets are zipped for a safe and secure closure.
- Reflective detailing on chest and arms for added rider visibility.
- Textile comfort edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- YKK® auto locking zippers for durability and safety.
- Available in sizes: S-4XL.