Casca HJC i70 VAROK MC-8
HJC i 70 Varok MC-8 Helmet. Very functional and versatile full-face helmet made of polycarbonate. The new i 70 offers a wider field of vision and has an integrated sun visor and anti-fog Pinlock lens. It is the evolution of the successful IS-17 model.
- Outer shell made of advanced polycarbonate; it stands out for its lightness, fit and comfort thanks to the use of advanced CAD technology.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Effective ventilation system consisting of 5 air inlets in the area of the chin guard and 2 in the upper area. It has fully integrated air extractors in the rear to extract moisture and hot air from the interior of the helmet.
- The Vision Plus enlarged screen by (+10 mm) of the I 70 affords a wider field of view and guarantees 99% UV protection.
- Incorporates Pinlock to prevent screen fogging.
- Integrated smoke sun visor with anti-scratch treatment, easily operable from the outside. The inner sun visor offers a wide visual field and great peripheral vision to reduce eye fatigue.
- Supercool inner padding with advanced antiseptic, and breathable fabric, fully removable and washable.
- The interior design allows for the normal use of glasses.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included.
- Fast micrometric closure.