Casca HJC Fg-Jet Acadia Mc-5
HJC FG Jet Helmet
The HJC FG-Jet Helmet is a modernly-styled open face helmet that features a full face shield for keeping the wind and bugs at bay. The FG in FG-Jet stands for fiberglass. The use of fiberglass makes for an exceptionally high strength to weight ratio and it is the material of choice for most premium helmets.
Fit: Runs slightly small and offers a snug fit. Sizing up 1 cm is recommended. For example, if you measure in at 59cm go with an XL instead of a LG.
Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport opening for greater visibility
- Shell sizing: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-2XL
HJ-V7 SunShield Visor System
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Adjustable to three positions
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
- Multi-Stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front-to-back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Moisture-Wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
- Comfortable, removable and washable
HJ-17R Shield and Quickslide Shield Replacement System
- Quickslide shield replacement system allows for quick, secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Optically correct, UV-treated face shield
Note: The HJC logo on forehead may differ slightly from images shown.