Casca Airoh Aviator AMSS 2.3 Six Days Portugal 2020
One of the best MX helmets on the market has now become even better!
In order to develop the optimal MX helmet, the Aviator 2.3 has been developed with the help of Antonio Cairoli, and other riders in the World Elite!
Aviator 2.3 has revolutionary features in safety, comfort and appearance. The helmet is available in three different shell sizes consisting of 100% carbon fiber and Aramid fiber. It's an unbeatable mix of material when it comes to an outer shell, as it's both easy and safe. The fact that Aviator 2.3 weighs only 1040 grams (+/- 50g) greatly increases the comfort, and the weight of the helmet won't bother you at all.
It also has Airoh Multifunctional Safety System (AMSS), which means that the helmet's EPS shell consists of two shell parts with a silicone membrane between them. This two-part design solution prevents damage caused by twisting forces during crash.
The lining is made of the latest materials for enhanced breathability, ventilation and comfort. It can be removed and is also washable. The cheek pads are equipped with Airoh's Emergency Fast Remove, which allows for quick and easy removal in case of an accident.
- Unique AMSS, new to Aviator 2.3
- Better fit for goggles and larger field of vision than Aviator 2.2
- Updated chin protection, ventilation and helmet screen
- Double-D button release
- Specially designed mount for a GoPro camera included
- Dust filter in the air intake
- Protection for covering the air intake during muddy and rainy driving
ECE 22-05 approved