Airoh Aviator 2.3 AMS2 Helmet .
Airoh evolves its successful top of the range helmet and endows the
Aviator 2.3 with the latest technological advances. It is characterized
for incorporating the AMS2 protection system (Airoh
Multiaction Safety System) and has the A. E. F. R system (Airoh
Emergency Fast Remove). In addition, it has a greater field of vision
and the new padding fixed by magnets.
Outer shell made in Carbon Kevlar:
Outer shell hand made in carbon fibre and Kevlar. The use of Multi-Axial technology allows you to achieve a great capacity of absorption of impacts while at the same time offering a contained weight.
2 sizes of outer shell:
The outer shell is made in 2 shell sizes to offer a high level of comfort and to adapt perfectly to the physique of each rider.
The Aviator 2.3 incorporates an important innovation: the AMS2 protection system (Airoh Multiaction Safety System) which provides greater safety, ventilation and comfort. It is a system that provides a greater absorption of the rotational energy transmitted to the head in case of an angled impact, thus reducing the risk of brain injury. Airoh patented technology.
Wide visual field
The Aviatior 2.3 provides a large field of view to provide a perfect fit with the latest generation of goggles.
New interior padding, fully removable and washable with magnetic mounting system. Manufactured in Microsense microfiber with hypoallergenic 2Dry treatment, prevents the entry of dust and ensures a very cool feeling. Its structure allows for the circulation of air through the padding and extracts moisture to the exterior.
A. E. F. R System
the A. E. F. R system (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove), which facilitates
the extraction of the helmet from the outside in case of an accident,
since it allows the extraction of the side padding.
Aluminium double-buckle closure system.
- With a multitude of air inlets in the front and at the top to achieve optimum control of the internal temperature.
- Also has air extractors that allow the exit of the hot air generated in the interior of the helmet.
- The entry of the chin bar incorporates a grate to prevent the entry of stones and incorporates a small filter to prevent the entry of dust.
- Possibility to install vent covers on the top of the shell.
- Visor adjustable with fast acting screws.
- Appendix of the visor is adjustable.
- Detachable breath guard.
- Support for GoPro camera built in.
- Includes an accessory kit.
- Weight: 1070g (+/-50g).