- Biciclete KTM (176)
- Echipamente Iarna (33)
- KTM PowerWear 2016 (14) +-
- Casti Moto (159) +-
- Manusi (273)
- Piese-Accesorii (1463) +-
- Echipamente Off-Road (674) +-
- Echipamente Strada (370) +-
- Echipamente Dame (126)
- Protectii (109) +-
- Echipamente Trial (10)
- Imbracaminte Impermeabila (14)
- Brauri - Cagule - Buff (21)
- Echipamente Copii (21)
- Echipamente MTB (111)
- Rucsacuri-Borsete (25)
- Imbracaminte Casual (488) +-
- Masti Art & Halloween (18)
- Scuturi de protectie Off-Road (14)
An entirely new approach to further help prevent knee injuries. No knee brace can prevent all foreseeable knee injuries but Leatt® laboratory engineers and other medical professionals have come up with a radical design to help further reduce injuries over what traditional "cage type" knee brace designs can do.
The main features of a new type of knee brace should include better comfort, lower profile under the boot, reduction / elimination of excessive forces put on the femur (thigh bone), reduction / elimination of rotational forces that damage knees even on knee brace users, better knee cap (patella) protection, bring the inside of the knee closer to the bike for better control, longer last hinge mechanism that better replicates the natural motions of the knee joint.
- Three-point force distribution.
- Super stiff mono-hinge construction.
- Adjustable soft lock-outs help prevent hyperextension.
- Super low-profile of inner knee for better bike control.
- X-straps on thigh and calf for better fitment.
- Brace sleeve with integrated CE 1621-1 impact certified knee (patella) protection.
- Leatt signature 3D design for the best possible fit.
- Sold in pairs.
The C-Frame knee brace is based on three point force distribution and has a super stiff mono-hinge design for maximum force control. Having a single hinge mounted towards the outside of the rider's knee means the rider can better grip the bike with the inside of their knee. A comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate replaces traditional arms for better comfort and better rotation control. This plate also allows riders with larger calf muscles to wear a knee brace for the first time. InteliLink hinge with double pivot points, BioLink hinge ligaments and sealed bearings inside better replicate natural knee motion and have a very long lifespan. Vented upper leg plates eliminate the narrowly focused sideways forces on the soft tissues of the thigh. This decreases sideways bending of the knee as well as helps reduce rotational forces. It also allows for better fitment on more shapes / sizes of legs without the need for expensive custom molds.
Leatt® engineers also placed a comfortable CE impact certified protector onto a moisture wicking knee brace sock that is worn with the brace. This absorbs far more impact energy than traditional cups and better insures the knee protection is where it belongs.
Marimi Disponibile:S/M (42 - 50 cm), L/XL (50 - 58 cm), 2XL (58 - 66 cm)
Spune-ţi opiniaNumele tău:
Opinia ta: Notă: Codul HTML este citit ca şi text!
Nota: Rău Bun
Introduceţi codul din imagine: